20 October 2005

Ah go on, go mad!


This is a really quick blog just to explain that I had two days off, and went to Darren´s house and forgot to eat but drank more than enough to make up for it, recorded some tracks, then slept on his floor....well...slept....i read actually, and didn´t sleep so when I woke up I was tired TIRED and then stayed lounging on his couch as he cooked and worked all day...

Ladies and Gentlemen, sometime I want to go mad and sometimes I want to be looked after. That day I needed looking after and today I need to GO MAD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cream said...

I'm so mad about ice cream ,
I'm so mad that I scream...

Nowt wrong with having days off reality!

11:45 p.m.  
Blogger Patrick O'Neil said...

Sometimes goin’ mad is a good thing, sometimes goin’ mads the only thing, becuase being looked after’s a prisoner doin’ a life sentence!

7:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home