04 August 2006

My Scheming Little Mind

I just realise what I did. In the below post I outlined events today, omitting one important detail. The bit where I say to Sergio to stay in touch regardless, cos maybe we can organise gigs with our two bands playing together. I believe I may even have said something shamefully similar to a marketing executive, along the lines of “The two styles could really complement each other” although I am blissfully unable to recall for sure. I just know myself quite well.
You see the whole plan in my scheming mind (I’m just after realising) is that at that stage we will be in separate bands and he will get to hear my band on a good day and the music will be good and he will decide: hey maybe she is worth a second look, and the doors will open and we will merrily get hammered together that night and fall asleep intertwined under some bridge or in a ditch someplace. You get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home