16 September 2005

The sky is crying


The weather in Barcelona is beautiful. Either the sun is splitting the rocks, or the rain beats down complete with massive thunder and lightening storms.
Dani went home yesterday. We went out the night before, and he drank himself stupid. He was to meet me in a local pub, but he ended up missing his train, and for a horrible half an hour I had no clue where he was or if I´d ever see him again, as my phone was completely dead.
I joined him down in Port Olympico where he proceeded to skive free drinks off everyone and we danced and it was lovely. I dragged him home at 6am and we woke up late for his flight, but not too late.
"Dani, get up! You´ll miss your flight!". No,hehehe. He lay in bed giggling and refusing to move and laughing like a bold child. When I finally got him into the taxi he kept telling the driver how drunk I was and threatening to get sick. He made everyone in the airport laugh as they tutted in disgust at me for supposedly being drunk...
When I came home I discovered millions of notes from Dani and "Jake", which they had hidden all over the place. It reminds me of the time I put notes in a certain someone´s socks...it is really funny though finding them, and I have been too busy to really feel sorry for myself yet.
I also heard from my best friend who is alive and well in Brazil, which is great. Today seems to be the day that many people are hearing from good friends finally...
I´m off to try find the festival in Poblesec but the only problem is it was scorching when I came in and now it is lashing down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home