21 October 2005

Love is...


...a knowledge you never doubt, something that turns you inside out, a secret you want to shout...

I am sorry to announce that I am in love, and yes ladies and gentlemen, it is the same person I have been in love with for a long long time. I just can´t get him out of my heart. And when I felt I would hear from him and dismissed it,-well, he sent me a text message. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing pining for my return. Just a simple hello, but it smells of him and I am sitting in work now slightly shocked but mostly just sad that I have no choice in this part of my life.

I love a man who once said he loved me but can´t live with me. Whether he loves me or not is irrelevant, but I still find it hard and it still makes me cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cream said...

GGB, Check out my poem (Sept 6th)

You will feel good...I promise and I hope!

10:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home